To grow or not to grow? That is the question. Saying 'yes', here are 5 handsome celebrity men with beautiful beards.Beauty
1. TOM HARDY
Without a doubt, Tom Hardy, an incredibly talented Actor-Producer, is an exception to the rule - he's the best of both worlds; an off-duty bad boy with a brave beard, at the same time as being a man who cleans up incredibly well.
2. CHARLIE HUNNAM
Whether he's playing bikie Jax on the hit TV show Sons of Anarchy, or dominating the screen in his latest action film King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, Charlie Hunnam is a man who knows how to wreak havoc and still keep his beard neat.
3. RYAN GOSLING
If there were ever an Oscar for the art of effortless cool, Ryan Gosling would win. The Canadian-born Oscar nominee is forever in a league of his own with the ladies; often the face of memes made by girls in "love" with him. And when it comes to his beard, well, like everything else, Gosling just makes it look natural.
4. IDRIS ELBA
Making his beard a significant part of his debonair and dashing style, Golden Globe winner Idris Elba proves he certainly knows how to suit up. The English actor fashions a masculine statement beard complementary to his charming demeanour (and skyrocketing career).
5. JOE MANGANIELLO
Due to his striking profile, otherwise characterised as a gallant 'Italian stallion' with a sophisticated beard, audiences often mistake American actor Joe Manganiello as 'Alcide', the irresistible werewolf he played for many years in fan favourite True Blood.
Find the barbers who know how to handle the beardsituation at Edward Scissorhands Barber Shop South Melbourne, open 7 days a week, and transform your beard from scruffy to suave, where can you also opt for a particular look from a range of beard styles.
- Where Can I Buy Roogenic Tea in Melbourne? Evelyn Faye Nutrition
- 7 Ways to Celebrate World Nutella Day
- What You Need to Know about Eyebrow Threading
- 7 Delicious Catering Options for Your Holiday Office Party
- Get Spring Race Ready at Clarendon Centre
- Halloween Office Party Essentials from Clarendon Centre
- How to Choose the Right Fascinator for the Races
- Freshest Nail Colours to Try This Spring
- Vegan Options at Mad Mex: Yes Please to New Vegan Cheese
- What Your Burger-Eating Style Says about You (and the Right Way to Hold a Burger)