Merry Treat-mas! Tis' the time to spoil the family to these 5 bestselling beauties from Clarendon Centre's Bakers Delight, sure to complete your Christmas spread.Food
1. FRUIT MINCE PIES
Straight from the oven to you, the Fruit Mince Pie is forever an all-time Christmas favourite. This short-crust pastry embodies a warm, dewey fruit filling with a buttery texture; a definite delight for all to enjoy. Grab a six-pack in-store for just $9.
2. LEMON TARTS
Exclusively available at Christmas, the lemon tart is just as scrumptious as it is lovely to look at. Combining the perfect outer pastry with an even tastier lemon filling on the inside, it proves the sweetest sensation. Only $9 for a six pack - truly worth every crumb.
3. TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS CAKE
This is the ultimate seasonal sweet, specially made to make everyone smile these holidays. Rich, filled with fruits and having a divinely moist texture, the Traditional Christmas Cake, made large-size to serve eleven pieces, comes in a festive tin for $18.
4. TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS TREE CAKE
It doesn't get any more festive than this! Visually appetising and exquisitely tasting exactly like the original Traditional Christmas Cake, but now, sized small for one and marvellously baked in the shape of a tree so you can decorate with and devour! Just $8.
5. TURKISH BREAD
When it's time to share and care, Turkish Bread is deemed the ideal bread for entertainment. Use for dips, lunch or dinner, where a loaf from Clarendon's Bakers Delight is only $4.90 per load - made fresh on the premises daily, available everyday.
Hungry? Just wait until you smell what else is baking at Clarendon Centre's Bakers Delight, open 6 days a week, and as follows during Christmas and New Years:
- Christmas Eve: 6am - 7:30pm
- Christmas Day: CLOSED
- Boxing Day: 6am - 6:30pm
- New Years Eve: 6am - 6:30pm
- New Years Day: CLOSED
- 7 Ways to Celebrate World Nutella Day
- What You Need to Know about Eyebrow Threading
- 7 Delicious Catering Options for Your Holiday Office Party
- Get Spring Race Ready at Clarendon Centre
- Halloween Office Party Essentials from Clarendon Centre
- How to Choose the Right Fascinator for the Races
- Freshest Nail Colours to Try This Spring
- Vegan Options at Mad Mex: Yes Please to New Vegan Cheese
- What Your Burger-Eating Style Says about You (and the Right Way to Hold a Burger)
- Eyebrow Microblading: What It Is, Why You Want It