Who says Valentine’s Day has to mean dressing up and putting a napkin on your lap? Not us! Kick back and enjoy cool and casual Valentine’s dinner at any one of these Clarendon Centre eateries.Food
There’s nothing more romantic than Italian food, according to actress Elisha Cuthbert, and you can dive into that romance at Etto Pasta. Specialising in fresh Italian street food, this pasta bar serves up 16 different pasta choices, 13 different sauces and a big dash of Italian spirit.
Go for a hot and spicy Valentine’s Day with tantalising tacos, burritos and more from Mad Mex. This place has a passion for Mexican food and culture that’s totally obvious – and contagious. Made-to-order burritos and tacos are on the menu, along with fast and fun SNACKitos and a Take Home Taco kit.
If you two are more like a burgers-and-fries kind of couple, Oporto gives you a bite you’ll long remember. Choices range from the burger and fries staple to wraps, chicken and salads. Don’t forget dessert. The sweet, crunchy and doughy churros top off any meal with a smile.
Playful couples can keep their fun flying high at Wings of Glory. This place serves up American style chicken Buffalo wings with a twist of Australian craziness. Go wild with your choice of sauce. Amplify the zany vibe with an ice cream dog for dessert.
Cupcakes for Your Cupcake
Give your date the sweetest Valentine’s yet with a darling cupcake (or two) from The Cupcake Queens. This place is consistently voted as one of Melbourne’s top cupcake shops for very good reason.
A Romantic Night In
Grabbing your meals to take home lets you enjoy an intimate night in, and you can make it all the more romantic if you stock up on all the right supplies. Swing by Liquorland to snag a soothing bottle of wine that delights with dinner.
Add another layer of delight with a bottle of Baileys for dessert, either savoured straight-up or in a scrumptious Baileys dessert recipe. Make sure you have the dessert ingredients on hand with a quick trip to Coles, and you’ll be set for a Valentine’s Day done up in casual style.
- Where Can I Buy Roogenic Tea in Melbourne? Evelyn Faye Nutrition
- 7 Ways to Celebrate World Nutella Day
- What You Need to Know about Eyebrow Threading
- 7 Delicious Catering Options for Your Holiday Office Party
- Get Spring Race Ready at Clarendon Centre
- Halloween Office Party Essentials from Clarendon Centre
- How to Choose the Right Fascinator for the Races
- Freshest Nail Colours to Try This Spring
- Vegan Options at Mad Mex: Yes Please to New Vegan Cheese
- What Your Burger-Eating Style Says about You (and the Right Way to Hold a Burger)