Anyone yearning for no-hassle, gorgeous eyebrows may want to look into microblading. The Clarendon Centre’s Tips & Toes Elegance offers microblading services right here in South Melbourne, with expert artists ready to grace you with the benefits of the procedure.Beauty
What is Eyebrow Microblading?
Eyebrow microblading is a form of semi-permanent tattooing, where pigment is implanted into the skin in the eyebrow area to resemble natural eyebrow hairs. The procedure involves a hand-held blade that contains at least seven microneedles, each able to produce a sharp, precise stroke of pigment that matches the appearance of real eyebrow hairs.
What is the Difference between Tattooing and Microblading?
While microblading is a form of tattooing, it differs from traditional tattooing in several ways.
- Eyebrow mircroblading uses a manual tool equipped with seven microneedles, while traditional tattooing uses needles attached to a rotary-coil machine that typically runs on electricity.
- Microblading imparts semi-permanent pigment into the top three layers of skin, while tattooing imparts permanent ink into seven layers of skin.
- Traditional tattoos are meant to last for a lifetime, while microblading lasts anywhere from one to three years, depending on the amount of sun exposure and other environmental factors.
What are the Benefits of Microblading?
The ability to enjoy lush, full, natural-looking eyebrows without the need for makeup is the top benefit of microblading, especially when that benefit can last up to three years. Because microblading is semi-permanent, you can change the shape of your brows as desired each time you have it done.
Other benefits of microblading include:
- Saves you time: Since your eyebrows are already lush, full and fabulous, you don’t have to spend time messing with them every morning.
- Endures an active lifestyle: Swimming, sweating and even hot yoga sessions won’t cause your eyebrows to smudge or smear.
- Safe and virtually painless: The microblading artists at Tips & Toes are trained professionals who provide exceptional microblading services. They also apply a numbing cream to the brow area before the procedure to reduce sensitivity.
- Affordable: Eyebrow microblading at Tips & Toes Elegance ends up paying for itself when you look at the longevity of the procedure. A one off investment will not only save you time, but also save you from having to purchase three years worth of palettes and applicators.
Want to give microblading a try? Book your appointment at Tips & Toes Elegance today.
- 8 Delicious Catering Options for Your Holiday Office Party
- Get Spring Race Ready at Clarendon Centre
- Halloween Office Party Essentials from Clarendon Centre
- How to Choose the Right Fascinator for the Races
- Freshest Nail Colours to Try This Spring
- Vegan Options at Mad Mex: Yes Please to New Vegan Cheese
- What Your Burger-Eating Style Says about You (and the Right Way to Hold a Burger)
- Eyebrow Microblading: What It Is, Why You Want It
- Want a Great Hair Day Every Day? Head to a Blow Dry Bar
- How To Stack A Burger