This week marks the National Breast Cancer Foundation's 'Real Men Wear Pink' campaign (June 12 - 18). Here, 5 simple ways to get pinked for a good cause.Community
HOST A PINK FUNDRAISER
Let the FUNdraiser begin! Plan an event of your choice, whether big or small, at your home, work or school. Corporate catering for breakfast and lunch is now available at Clarendon's renowned Bakers Delight, ensuring fast delivery, unrivalled baking techniques and scrumptious breads every time.
PUT YOUR PINK ON
The NBCF want to know...just how pink can you go? When a woman's diagnosed with breast cancer - everyone close to her is affected. This week's 'Real Men Wear Pink' campaign encourages men to boldly express their support by simply wearing pink. It's not too late for you to register, visit here. #RealMenWearPink
DONATE YOUR TIME
Time is precious, and so is life. The NBCF present both event and in-office positions for apt volunteers, providing an excellent opportunity to become part of a renowned organisation, to get social, employ new skills and of course, to have fun while you help raise funds for life-changing research! What a feeling!
THE GIFT OF GIVING
Give the gift that keeps giving! In lieu of a present at your next special event, fill out an 'In Celebration Registration' form to donate to the NBCF. This is a great, heartfelt way to show your support and to help the NBCF reach their primary goal of 'zero deaths from breast cancer by 2030'.
MAKE A TRIBUTE
If you've lost someone to breast cancer, know that you're not alone. The NBCF invite you to create a special 'In Memory Tribute' page. This is a beautiful way to both remember and commemorate the life of a lost loved one.
- 7 Ways to Celebrate World Nutella Day
- What You Need to Know about Eyebrow Threading
- 7 Delicious Catering Options for Your Holiday Office Party
- Get Spring Race Ready at Clarendon Centre
- Halloween Office Party Essentials from Clarendon Centre
- How to Choose the Right Fascinator for the Races
- Freshest Nail Colours to Try This Spring
- Vegan Options at Mad Mex: Yes Please to New Vegan Cheese
- What Your Burger-Eating Style Says about You (and the Right Way to Hold a Burger)
- Eyebrow Microblading: What It Is, Why You Want It