So many homes, so little time! Since you've only got until midnight, here's 6 easy tips for how to make Santa's arrival a smooth one this year.Everyday
1. STOCKINGS WHERE HE CAN SEE 'EM
It's a busy night for Santa, so the more organised you are - the quicker he's able to work. Neatly hang your stockings somewhere easy to see, and ensure they're open for Santa to quickly drop some small goodies into each.
2. CLEAN THE HALLS
No one likes a messy home, especially someone working the nightshift! Ensure your house is tidy by doing a quick clean of the hallway and all other open areas where Santa may walk around.
3. GLITTER AWAY
Decorate as much as you can, Santa loves a good show! Pull out all the stops from sparkles to ornaments and tinsel, because now's the perfect time to embellish your place with seasonal greetings sure to impress Father Christmas.
4. MAKE SURE IT'S NIGHT-FRIENDLY
Surprise! Father Christmas is not nocturnal. So you need to ensure there are no sharp corners or items like bags on the floor, which could cause Santa to trip over and hurt himself. This is where cleaning your home comes in, so we can better assure safety.
5. LEAVE SOME TREATS
Santa's not a fussy guy, but it's always nice to say thank you to him by leaving some yummy treats on a plate near the Christmas tree. It's a known fact that Santa has forever loved milk and cookies, so it's pretty safe to say he'd love a hot chocolate and some biscuits! Whether it's a cold glass of milk, some mint slice or a kit-kat - he'll be merry!
6. AND DON'T FORGET THE REINDEER
They get just as tired and hungry as Santa, and need some treats along the way. But unlike Santa, they need a healthy snack to keep energised and reinvigorated - that, and they are animals. Something as small as a plate of big fresh carrots should do the trick!
- 7 Ways to Celebrate World Nutella Day
- What You Need to Know about Eyebrow Threading
- 7 Delicious Catering Options for Your Holiday Office Party
- Get Spring Race Ready at Clarendon Centre
- Halloween Office Party Essentials from Clarendon Centre
- How to Choose the Right Fascinator for the Races
- Freshest Nail Colours to Try This Spring
- Vegan Options at Mad Mex: Yes Please to New Vegan Cheese
- What Your Burger-Eating Style Says about You (and the Right Way to Hold a Burger)
- Eyebrow Microblading: What It Is, Why You Want It