1. SPREAD THE WORD.
It's not just another day - it's National Meteor Watch Day! Meteors, otherwise known as shooting stars, are incredibly small yet amazingly special. To get excited, spread the word on social media and message your loved ones - whom you might already consider as stars of your very own.
2. FREE THE NIGHT.
Choose an ideal time and place for everyone to meet, and make sure you bring the goodies! Whether the location is your backyard, at your local park or by the beach, tonight is the perfect opportunity for a special date night. And if you don't have plans for tonight, now you have an awesome one!
3. PLAN A PICNIC.
Bring a picnic mat, blankets and all the sweet treats you need available at South Melbourne's Coles, open everyday, and add some wine or rosé - and you're ready for a party. And since it's a day destined for watching the stars, make sure you bring some pillows to get comfortable - you'll be laying down for a while! The great news? It's Fri-yay!
4. PREPARE A WISH.
Before you stargaze, make a list of 3-5 things you'd like to wish for. This is a great time to reflect upon your life, to be thankful for what you have and to make goals as to what you'd like to add. Review your list, and pick the best one. To ensure you remember this, write this wish down on a small piece of paper and keep it safely with you.
5. FINALLY, CATCH A SHOOTING STAR...
...and now, make a wish! If tonight doesn't hold the weather we hope for, there's always another time to celebrate. Research when the next meteor shower will be, and never let your life be without those shooting stars!
Whether you're after some Mad Mex-ican, delicious cupcakes from the Queens or sensational takeaway sushi for on the run, The Clarendon Centre has your appetite covered.
For all our shooting stars, enjoy!
- Where Can I Buy Roogenic Tea in Melbourne? Evelyn Faye Nutrition
- 7 Ways to Celebrate World Nutella Day
- What You Need to Know about Eyebrow Threading
- 7 Delicious Catering Options for Your Holiday Office Party
- Get Spring Race Ready at Clarendon Centre
- Halloween Office Party Essentials from Clarendon Centre
- How to Choose the Right Fascinator for the Races
- Freshest Nail Colours to Try This Spring
- Vegan Options at Mad Mex: Yes Please to New Vegan Cheese
- What Your Burger-Eating Style Says about You (and the Right Way to Hold a Burger)