All you have to do is get a fingernail painted blue. That’s it. A single fingernail. And folks at Clarendon Centre will be ready and eager to polish your nail for you starting October 1. This small gesture can make a huge impact because it’s part of YGAP’s Polished Man campaign, a movement running throughout the month of October aimed at helping to stop violence against children.Community
Polished Man Campaign Details
One child dies every five minutes from violence, and that's what your single painted fingernail is meant to represent. YGAP’s Polished Man campaign is on a mission to stop the violence now. When you get your nail polished at Clarendon Centre, you’re invited to make a small donation, which goes to organisations that help prevent violence and protect Australia’s children.
Your polished nail goes on to spark conversation. Those conversations can encourage additional donations that can help save even more children's lives.
Who Can Join, and How?
Anyone and everyone can join the cause. YGAP's Polished Man campaign is open to men, women, individuals and teams alike. Shoppers throughout the centre are invited to stop by the Polished Man kiosk to donate and have their nail painted. You can also donate without having your nail painted in stores where you see the Polished Man campaign signs.
Donations from individuals, Clarendon Centre business, organisations and teams can also be done online at the PolishedMan website.
Even though the nail painting is scheduled to start October 1, donations from more than 3,000 individuals and 400 teams have already poured in. Do your part:
- Donate in-person at Clarendon Centre’s Polished Man kiosk
- Donate in-person at Clarendon Centre shops with Polished Man campaign signs
- Donate online at PolishedMan.com
What Else You Need to Know
- YGAP is an International Development not-for-profit that focuses on alleviating poverty, which is one of the major root causes of violence against children.
- Donate in-person at Clarendon Center and you can enter a draw to win a hamper and help your favourite store win $2,000 for marketing campaigns throughout the year.
- The color used to polish your nail for the campaign is officially known as Polished Man Blue.
Ready to do your part? Polished Man will be ready for you at Clarendon Centre starting October 1!
- Where Can I Buy Roogenic Tea in Melbourne? Evelyn Faye Nutrition
- 7 Ways to Celebrate World Nutella Day
- What You Need to Know about Eyebrow Threading
- 7 Delicious Catering Options for Your Holiday Office Party
- Get Spring Race Ready at Clarendon Centre
- Halloween Office Party Essentials from Clarendon Centre
- How to Choose the Right Fascinator for the Races
- Freshest Nail Colours to Try This Spring
- Vegan Options at Mad Mex: Yes Please to New Vegan Cheese
- What Your Burger-Eating Style Says about You (and the Right Way to Hold a Burger)