Blow dry bars are popping up all over, giving you an easy, affordable way to enjoy great hair every day. Gals in South Melbourne get a big treat with a blow dry bar right inside Queen Nails and Beauty at The Clarendon Centre.Beauty
Queen Nails and Beauty takes beauty to the hilt by offering an entire lineup of hair and nail services, including its blow dry bar dedicated to making your hair gorgeous with a professional wash, dry and style as desired.
A number of benefits outline why the blow dry bar experience at Queen Nails and Beauty needs to be part of your regular beauty routine.
Benefits of a Blow Dry Bar
Lasts longer than at-home styling
A professional blow dry and styling is going to outlast your at-home styling, thanks to the expert skills and tools used to create it. Keep the style fresh with a bit of dry shampoo throughout the week and your pro styling can last anywhere from several days to an entire week.
Provides the salon experience without a hefty price tag
Queen Nails and Beauty blow dry bar lets you relax in the soothing salon environment, taking a time out from your hectic schedule to let someone else tend to your needs. The blow dry bar’s wash, dry and styling takes less time and costs less than a full cut, color and treatment, but doesn’t take the relaxation out of the equation.
Teaches you styling tips
Watching the pro at Queen Nails and Beauty lets you learn styling tips you can use at home down the line.
Worth the cost
Since the pro styling can last up to a week, you’re automatically saving daily time and hassle you used to spend fussing with your hair.
Makes you feel fresh, new and beautiful
Walking out of the blow dry bar with a fresh new do can make you feel like you’re walking on air. Not only did you get some you-time to revitalise your energy, but you are now graced with the professional, pulled-together look that boosts confidence and poise.
Having a blow dry bar in South Melbourne’s Clarendon Centre makes it easy to enjoy a great hair day every day. Book an appointment or pay a visit to Queen Nails and Beauty today.
- Where Can I Buy Roogenic Tea in Melbourne? Evelyn Faye Nutrition
- 7 Ways to Celebrate World Nutella Day
- What You Need to Know about Eyebrow Threading
- 7 Delicious Catering Options for Your Holiday Office Party
- Get Spring Race Ready at Clarendon Centre
- Halloween Office Party Essentials from Clarendon Centre
- How to Choose the Right Fascinator for the Races
- Freshest Nail Colours to Try This Spring
- Vegan Options at Mad Mex: Yes Please to New Vegan Cheese
- What Your Burger-Eating Style Says about You (and the Right Way to Hold a Burger)